Will Jacqueline Fernandez romance Akshay Kumar at Rohit Shetty's Sooryavanshi?

Will Jacqueline Fernandez romance with Akshay Kumar at Rohit Shetty's Sooryavanshi?

 

Rohit Shetty's Sooryavanshi?

Poster from official site of the film

 Ever since Rohit Shetty announced his next cop flick, Sooryavanshi, starring Akshay Kumar, There's Been tattle about who the female lead is. Names of Katrina Kaif and Pooja Hegde being part of this action. Now There's speculation that Jacqueline Fernandez is beneath consideration.

 At a recent interview, Jacqueline was quoted saying that she credits her success and failure to keeping her serene and balanced. The actress says she doesn't regret any of her decisions. "The journey (in Bollywood) has been very rewarding, I have been blessed with opportunities to provide my best and work with some of the biggest titles and movies," Jacqueline told IANS in an email interview

 "I look back and feel Rested into the balance of both Successes and failures because both have taught me to become more balanced and calm. All I am today is a result of all the options I made through the travel So I do not regret anything," added the celebrity of Sri Lankan origin



Popular posts from this blog

REVEALED: In Ganga Ram, Salman Khan to play a character named Ganga, Sanjay Dutt to essay the role of Ram

Post KGF’s Huge Success, Yash REVEALS Details About KGF: Chapter 2; Has A Message For Fans!

Ajay Devgn drops first look of 'notorious' Ranveer Singh as Simmba from Singham Again