I had Rs 18 In My Account, no food, no clothes: Rajkummar Rao


Rajkummar opened up about his funda when he appeared on Neha Dhupia's chat show. He was joined by actor Ishaan Khatter on the show, read a statement.

Rajkumar Rao made his Bollywood debut with Love Sex aur Dhoka. Although the first film did not have success at the box office, but the acting skill of the actor had caught the attention of the audience. However, the turning point of his life was after Kai Po Che.
In a recent interview, the actor told about his straggling period and how he came out. What did the actor say?

It used to be tough times for me. I come from a very humble middle class background and there was a time in school when I didn't have money and my teachers paid my school fees for two years. When I came to the city, we were living in a really small house. I was paying Rs 7000 of my share which I thought was too much. I needed around 15-20000 every month to survive and there were times I would get a notification that I have only 18 rupees left in my account. My friend would have 23 rupees."
He also revealed that he didn't have enough money to even eat, sometimes.

During a game round Platter of Punishment, Neha asked which one of his movies deserved a National Film award, Rajkummar said: "Trapped."


Popular posts from this blog

Jawan Day 1 Box Office (Overseas): Shah Rukh Khan starrer creates havoc in international markets

Post KGF’s Huge Success, Yash REVEALS Details About KGF: Chapter 2; Has A Message For Fans!

Gulshan Devaiah starts shooting Ulajh with Janhvi Kapoor and Roshan Mathew; says I am playing a complicated part