Aditya Narayan Announces Wedding With Shweta Agarawal
On his Instagram account, Aditya Narayan announced that he is ready to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend Sveta Agarwal, writes a charming note.
It
seems like it's raining weddings in Tinsel City. After Rana Daggubati, Neha
Kakkar and Kajal Aggarwal, there is another wedding to take place and that is
Aditya Narayan and Sveta Agarwal. And the ad came from the actor Sha'apit
himself.
After
logging into his Instagram account and sharing the photo with the love of his
life, he wrote an adorable note, and this is what he had to write: “We will get
married! I am the happiest person of all who found Svetlana, my soul mate ”11
years ago, and we finally tied the knot in December.
The
congratulations were ok and it looks like this could be another brilliant and
glamorous wedding of the year. Speaking about his relationship with the
actress, Narayan recently told the Times of India, “I've never kept my relationship
a secret. But at some point, too much was said about it. Therefore, when I
decided not to talk about it, people left me alone. ”Then he told about the
first meeting with Sveta.
He
said: “I met Sveta on the set of Sha'apit, and we immediately hit it off.
Gradually, I realized that I was madly in love, and began to pursue her. She
originally wanted to be "just friends." 'because we were both very
young and we needed to focus on our careers. "
He
continued, “As with any relationship, we have seen many ups and downs over the
past 10 years. The marriage between us now is just a formality, which, I hope,
should also take place by November or December. My parents know Svetlana and
they like it. there is a lot of it. I am happy that I found my soul mate in
her. "